Saturday, June 7, 2014

Favorite Trader Joe's Products Spring 2014

When I gave birth to Henry, Trader Joe's sent me congratulatory flowers and I think that's when it really hit me that I shop there way too much. It's like they were thinking, the least we can do is send our best and favorite customer a bouquet of flowers after the birth of her baby! Okay, well maybe not quite but it was a very kind gesture and it just made me love Trader Joe's even more.  Anyway, I could babble on about how much I love this store but let's get to the good stuff - my FAVORITE TJ's products!

1. I can't live without this olive oil popcorn. Most of the time I have to yell for Dan across the house to take the bag away from me because I can't stop eating it.  Can we also not talk about how much popcorn I have found inbetween the couch cushions? #pigemoji



2. These strawberry mochi treats are really good too. I usually have two for dessert and find them to be very satisfying.



3. I have recently discovered these plantain chips and think they are perfect when I'm craving something salty and crunchy. They actually could pass for potato chips in my opinion with a fraction of the calories.


4. Dried fuji apples. My picky 3 year old loves them so I always have these on hand for a quick snack.

5.  MINI FRUIT PIES. So so so good.

6. These zucchini fries are so good on the side with a piece of chicken and a yam. One of my favorite dinners!

7.  This Cruciferous mix is fantastic eaten raw with peanut dressing (also sold at TJ's) , sliced chicken, and edamame. Mix it all up and you have a quick and healthy dinner.


What are some of your favorite Trader Joe's products? I'd love to hear!


1 comment:

  1. 1. dark chocolate covered sea salt caramels. 2. cookie butter. 3. vanilla joe-joes. 4. charles shaw wine. 5. whole wheat pizza dough. ...those are the first 5 i could think of. only the healthiest for me, ha!! jk obviously.

    ReplyDelete